Upcoming weddings start everyone thinking about getting into better shape. In addition to staying on a healthy diet, exercise is the best way to look good in the wedding photos. By following these steps you can get the best results in the shortest amount of time.
- Plan for success by choosing a realistic start date. If you can, ideally you should begin your pre-wedding exercise program at least three months before the big date.
- Find help. When working with limited time, it is extremely important to be sure you are choosing the right exercises and doing them properly. You can do this either with DVD programs designed for quick results or by hiring a trainer (which is the better choice if it is within your budget).
- Determine what your focus is. It should be the parts of your body that will show the most. For example, if you are the bride or a woman wearing a sleeveless or spaghetti strapped dress, focus on exercises that strengthen your arms and back. Free weights will work best in a short amount of time.
- Strengthen your core to help with your posture. This will improve how you look at the wedding. The best way to do this is by doing exercises using a stability ball.
- Perform cardiovascular workouts to help burn fat. Aim for 30 to 45 minutes a day three or four days a week. Choose whatever activity will keep you going.
Its not just you who is going to be on that honeymoon in a bathing suit – get your fiancee out there with you. It’s something that you can do together to get in shape and exercising is always easier when you have a buddy – or soon to be hubby.