From Lake side weddings right on the water front to a southern style picnic with benches and checkered cloths, today’s couples are personalizing their weddings in a big way. However, whether the ideal vision of your day is classic, modern or even “green” chances are it is lit by candlelight.
1. MARK A BEACH WEDDING PATH by filling paper sacks with sand and nestled candles.
3. ADD WARMTH to a fireplace by grouping a variety of pillar candle heights together.
4. CREATE GIFT BASKETS of favorite spa and fragrance items for you and your bridesmaids.
6. OUTDOOR CEREMONIES can be lit up with your guests holding taper candles to light the night sky.
7. INCORPORATE POTS OF CITRONELLA for an attractive yet useful touch to a destination wedding.
8. ADD ELEGANCE by using candles instead of flowers as centerpieces when working on a budget.
10. GIVE GUESTS SPARKLERS to light your way as you leave your reception.